the marvellous world of marco

Monday, December 18, 2006

Working on Edutech wiki

Hello everybody,

this time we had the chance to understand how Edutech wiki works and how to contribute to a wiki correctly. In this way I understood more in general how a wiki works and I had fun thinking about the possibility that every surfer in the net can read what my colleagues and I have written on a public wiki about E-tivities.

Maria Chiara, Alice and I decided to work on e-tivities page because our course is based on e-tivities to be completed regularly. Since we had to do a little research to be then able to contribute to Edutech wiki, we had the chance to discover a little bit more about e-tivities and their aim.

Furthermore, as I said before, we had to learn how to contribute to an Edutech page before having sufficient knowledge to be able to work on it: this implies that we had to read some pages of the site written by other authors (in order to understand what sort of style to use to write our part) and some other texts that explained how to contribute to a site in general. We did it in order to learn how to work on a public site using a correct syntax and we learned also the right procedure to follow when we have to do a quotation.

All this was a task that was not so easy to do, but it was very useful to me because I understood how to work on a public site properly: thanks to this experience, if in future I will have the need to work on a site, I know how to do it in a good way!

That's all
See you all next tuesday
Marco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home