the marvellous world of marco

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

second skype exchange

hi people,

last monday we did the second skype exchange: during my first experience I spoke with Sarah whereas this time I changed peer and I spoke with Lea.

Lea asked me some questions on recycling that I answered basing on my experience: for example, I can surely say that Italian government doesn't listen so much to the environmentalists, partly because it has always other problems to solve (like problems of majority it is having in these times).

Another question that I was happy to answer to was something like if in Italy environment is protected or not: so, I told her about a "limit-situation" like the building of houses at the foot of Vesuvio in Naples or some buildings built without permission in some areas of the country.

So probably, I gave not a very good impression of the behaviour of Italian people towards the environment, but unfortunately that's the way it is!

Have a good week,
Marco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home